Thursday, July 14, 2011

I live across from a hospital...

I'm up late tonight because I have a midterm on Friday. Insane is the one word I would use to describe summer school, not so much the actual material, because lets face it, first and most of second year is a waste of your time. Everything I've learned in college so far, excluding multivariable calculus is something that I've learned in high school. How sad is that? Paying the big bucks to go here and I've learned just about nada. Anyway, its insane because its the middle of July and here I am stressing about a midterm that I have on Friday. I've ever taken summer school before and I hope I will never have to do it again. It is possibly the most miserable creation on earth. My friends back home are frolicking under the summer sun, but I'm stuck inside getting my nerd on.

So I live across from a world famous hospital, which is both a blessing and a curse.

I've been hearing ambulance sirens the whole summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment